Irene’s Villas holidays with amazing view in Chora in Andros Island
Irene’s Villas is an 11-minute walk from the beach. Set on a green hill, just a few meters from Neimporios Beach, the property offers you exotic furnished studios and apartments with views of the Aegean Sea, as well as a beautiful yard with sun loungers and siting areas. Andros Island’s old mansions, as well as the Museum of Contemporary Art is less than 1 km away in Chora. Traditional taverns and local shops are within 100 meters too. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas, and also free parking on-site is available. Safe deposit box, luggage storage, car rental, cleaning and ironing services are provided in our premises.
The exotic Studios of Irene’s Villas
Irene’s Villas studios and apartments combine traditional and modern features and opens up to furnished balconies with incredible views of the island’s sea. They include a kitchen with a small fridge, as well as a coffee maker, and a TV in the lounge. The Cycladic-style bathroom offers free toiletries and a hairdryer. Simple rooms and family rooms, or even non-smoking rooms are available in this Villa. All studios have heating water and air conditioning. Pets are allowed on request, free of charge.
- Our rooms have private parking nearby the rooms.
- Free use of wireless internet (WiFi) is available in our accommodation.
- Terrace, gardens, outdoor green areas overlooking the endless blue. Choose where to relax and enjoy the beauty views of Andros Island.
- All of our rooms have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, kitchen, TV and a daily cleaning service .
- At any time of the day or night our reception is ready to serve you.
- A communal laundry room is available on site. You can use it at any time.